1. It is compulsory for all students to complete 75% attendence before every exam to make them eligible to sit for the examination.
In case attandance is short, the student will not be eligible for promotion / any academic award.
2. No student who has been absent on the privious day, will be admitted to the class without leave application stating the reason for absence.
3. Repeatd absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten days will render the students liable to have his/her name stuck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only after payment of fresh admission.
4. Absenteeism is a major hindrance for the smooth progress of students in academics. A fine of Rs.50 per day shall be impossed if a child absent himself / herself without reason.
5. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease, must produce a doctor's fitness certificate permitting him / her to do so.
6. Students suffering from the disease mention below , must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the school.
* Chicken Pox- Till Scabs fall completly.
* Cholera- Till the child has recovered completly.
* Measles- Two weak after the rash disappears.
* Mumps- Untill the swelling has gone.
* Whooping Cough- Six Weeks.
* Jaundice- Six Weeks.